Friday 10 October 2014

JAKE BUGG








Sorry for the extremelyyy bad iPhone quality and any of my awful singing/shouting/screaming, but this is just a collection of videos from the concert

This Tuesday, I went to see Jake Bugg with my best friend and her brother and his friend. It was the best night of my year so far. My love for Jake has grown even more and I wish I could go back right now. First there were 2 support acts, one a strange band with a sparkly jacket and long hair&the second was Hudson Taylor. I'd heard of them prior to the concert and I thought they were great.

While we were waiting for Jake to come on the crowd all sung champagne supernova and it was a really lovely moment. Jake looked super cool&hot as usual and because we were so close to the front I had a perfect view. He started with Messed Up Kids and he did most of his Shangri La album and quite a few of his first album. IT WAS INCREDIBLE !!! He's so good live and his voice is absolutely unbelievable, the. There was such an electric atmosphere and I thought it was really thrilling and on the slower songs when all you could hear was Jake's voice and the blanket of voices around you in the crowd singing together it was sensational. Every song was amazing but my favourites were:
Storm Passes Away
Seen It All
Simple Pleasures
Taste It
Slide
Two Fingers
Kingpin
Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment