Sunday 16 November 2014

MY TOP 3 EYELINERS


Eyeliner is an essential part of my makeup bag, and after trying out many, over time I have always gone back to these 3. As you'll notice, these are all drugstore products and are very affordable.

1. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Thick and Thin Liner £5.49
I find the felt tip pen kind of eyeliner easiest to use when doing winged eyeliner, and this Thick and Thin Liner is the best one I've come across. The tip is the perfect shape for drawing on the flick and the colour is really black and doesn't fade throughout the day. 

2. Collection 2000 Extreme 24Hour Felt Tip Liner £2.99
I've probably re-purchased this about 5 times because its so cheap and so good. It's incredibly easy to use and if you haven't done winged eyeliner before I'd definitely recommend this one. The only bad thing about this is if you don't put the cap back on properly it'll dry up really fast and the intesity of the black will fade. But overall, for the money, I think this eyeliner is very impressive.

3. Maybeline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner £8
Even though this is one of the pricier drugstore eyeliners, I've had mine for around a year and even after being frequently used, it still has loads left. Completely worth the investment. This one comes with a small eyeliner brush and is the blackest one I own. Personally, I don't like doing winged eyeliner with this one, but it's great for just regular eyeliner.

1 comment:

  1. The price is so on point, you can't go wrong really! Followed, please follow back! X

    Harry styles inspired outfit post, if you're interested!
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete