Sunday 9 March 2014

A DUSTLAND FAIRYTALE





COW T-SHIRT
COW SKIRT
TOPSHOP SHOES
H&M HAT
PRIMARK SUNGLASSES

-THE SUN HAS APPEARED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 MONTHS-
I'm still not really sure if this skirt&t-shirt go together very well, but I love them. 
Yesterday me and my friend went back to Cow Vintage in Digbeth, and I bought these two items. I think the skirt was originally a men's shirt or something, but it's been reworked into this gorgeous skirt. The weather was so lovely, so I went for a more floaty look than usual, with my t-bar shoes and fedora.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, really loving that skirt :'3
    xx

    http://nostaligiccath.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so cute, i actually think the skirt and tee go perfectly and i absolutely adore the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete