Sunday 30 March 2014

LUSH&COW VINTAGE HAUL










I spent about an hour in Lush today, much to my enjoyment. The first thing I got was their Brazened Honey Face Mask, which I have on now while I'm blogging, and my face feels lovely and really warm. It claims to renew tired skin&leave you glowing, moisturised and exfoliated, so I'll guess I'll find out when I take it off. Then I have Lush's Sugar Scrub, which has a really fresh ginger&fennel smell. The assistant guy in the shop recommended it for exfoliating&brightening your skin, and getting read of any dead skin cells&rough patches (sounds beautiful right?). Stepping Stones, which is the foot shaped bar, is probably one of my favourite purchases. I don't really do much in terms of 'feet care' and theres been a foot shaped gap in my skin care routine for a while now, so this fills the hole perfectly. The last few things I got were little samples of Oatifix, which is a gorgeous porridge smelling face mask that was out of stock, and The Sacred Truth. At the till there were tiny £1 charity pots of an unlabelled body&hand creme that smelt like cocoa butter so I got that too. 

Now onto COW. I am sooo excited to finally own a perfect oversized denim jacket that I can just wear with absolutely everything. This one was £40, which I thought was pretty reasonable since its Levi, and I am absolutely in love with it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket.. I have to try the honey mask because i'm looking for a good mask and i have not found it yet!
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the face mask was lovely&smelt amazing, it was really moisturising x

      Delete