Saturday 1 February 2014

CUSTARD







PRIMARK TOP
URBAN OUTFITTERS JEANS
RIVER ISLAND BOOTS
H&M COAT


A very picture heavy post today. Finally, I've been to the Custard Factory, looked round, had lunch and took some photos. There's about 4 small vintage clothing shops and then lots of decor&music ones too. My favourites were Urban Village&Cow Vintage. I wore my mom jeans& a striped top which I've included in posts before, my usual boots and this H&M coat. It's such a good place for photos, since all the walls are covered in art or sculptures or graffiti, and I had a lovely day (despite the rain).


3 comments:

  1. lovely photos, i've no idea where this is but it looks awesome! loving the mom jeans too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Your pictures are awsome! xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete