Sunday 26 January 2014

MR BRIGHTSIDE







COW VINTAGE SHIRT
TOPSHOP COAT 
RIVER ISLAND BOOTS
URBAN OUTFITTERS WATCH 
RIMMEL NAILS - RAPID RUBY


Today I was hoping to go to the Custard Factory (which no longer sells custard, and is just a handful of little vintage shops&cafes) to have a look around and take some photos, but it was closed, so I ended up in Cow Vintage and brought this gorgeous shirt. I think it adds quite an edgy feel to the outfit and will go well with mom jeans&disco pants. I also picked up a red and green tartan srunchie which was a complete bargain. Hopefully next weekend I'll be able to go to the other shops when they're open and get some more up-cycled things.















5 comments:

  1. Only just found your blog and I love it
    You look so pretty in your photos too! xx

    evel0uise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, im kind of just getting started and don't really know what i'm doing so that means a lot x

      Delete
  2. That is such a great shirt dress! :) Love the look x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this look! xo

    www.fashionsignal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete