Thursday 20 February 2014

SEA SALT AND SURF BOARDS











I haven't posted in a while, and this is basically the reason why. Since last Saturday I've been on a little holiday to Croyde in North Devon with my family&cousins. The town we stayed in was really picturesque and full of small ice cream&surfing shops, and it only rained once so that was good. Me and my cousins are all around the same age so we get on well&they're practically like my best friends. We went to the beach everyday&I admittedly fell in the sea a few times, and didn't manage to catch any crabs despite my best efforts. Now that I'm home I have loads of revision and homework to catch up with before school starts again. Sorry that this isn't an outfit post by the way, (I mainly stayed in my wellies and jumpers for the whole trip anyway), I'll try to get back on track soon. 

1 comment:

  1. This place is lovely!
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete