Tuesday 15 April 2014

HONEY





RIVER ISLAND GRAPHIC TEE
LEVI/VINTAGE JACKET
RIVER ISLAND DISCO PANTS
RIVER ISLAND BOOTS
DIY BAG
H&M HAT

A pretty casual outfit today, but this is basically a combination of all my favourite/staple pieces thrown together. I literally live in these boots (as you can probably tell from the dirt), but now that summers getting closer I'm on the hunt for an alternative. I hadn't worn my disco pants in a while either so it made a nice change to have them on, plus I think they go pretty well with my new denim jacket. 
The bag is my first attempt at any sort of clothing DIY, and it's a bit too small for my liking, but I love the graphics on it (Alexa Chung, Arctic Monkeys etc) &think it looks quite unique. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! :) You look gorgeous! Great style :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete