Friday 18 April 2014

TMI TAG

I've never done a tag post before so this should be interesting. The TMI Tag will basically tell you all the extensive details about me, that you probably didn't actually need to know. Lets begin..



1: What are you wearing?
A black Arctic Monkeys t-shirt from eBay, Urban Outfitters mom jeans and slippers.

2: Ever been in love?
Unless fictional characters count, then no
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope
4: How tall are you?
5"7
5: How much do you weigh?
Enough
6: Any tattoos?
No
7: Any piercings?
Just your average ear piercing
8: OTP?
Me&Theo James
9: Favorite tv shows?
At the moment, I'm watching Homeland again from season 1 on netflix and im completely obsessed. But apart from that I love Breaking Bad, America's Next Top Model, Skins and The Vampire Diaries.
10: Favorite bands?
My MOST beloved band would have to be the Arctic Monkeys, closely followed by The Kooks, The Stone Roses, First Aid Kit, The Killers, Oasis and Swim Deep 
11: Something you miss? .
Having long hair. Cutting my hair is one of my biggest regrets, ever
12: Favorite song?
This is basically the impossible, most unanswerable question that has ever been created, and therefore should not be included in this tag.
14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Makes me food.
16: Favorite Quote?
I don't really have one, but I've heard Tyler Oakley saying 'When in doubt, peace and pout' quite a lot and think its 100% accurate
17: Favorite actor?
Ahhhhh can this include actresses too because I literally worship Jennifer Lawrence, and Saorise Ronan is incredible as well. But in terms of actors I love Channing Tatum, Liam Neeson, Sam Clafflin, Liam Hemsworth, Tom Felton, Leonardo Dicapprio, Daniel Radcliffe, Zac Efron (High School Music Team for lifeee)
18: Favorite color?
Green and black
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
The fridge
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Usually I just stay in there until I start turning into a wrinkly old lady, so if I'm washing my hair, which I usually am, then around 20-30 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Too long. It depends on what I'm doing that day, but usually around 30-50 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, but not an actual serious one. Me and my best friend have physical battles every day which usually ends in tears of laughter and bruises. We also started going boxing this year, so I guess that counts as physical fighting too.
24: Turn on?
 Good jawlines&facial bone structures if that makes sense, brown hair, tall guys
25: Turn off?
When boys are smaller than me, or smell bad, or are extremely scrawny and make me feel like an oompa loompa when I stand next to them
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
Awkward moment when this is blogger and not youtube..
27: Fears?
Someone getting into my house or bedroom at night, long&completely vertical drops, everything and anything to do with exorcists&creepy little girls in white dresses, (does anyone understand the type of horror films I mean? I'm not scared of little girls). I have like a strong hatred/fear of lifts/elevators or whatever you call them, which is weird too.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Me and my friend were walking our dogs the other day in the park near this lake, and her dog got stuck in this muddy swamp thing, and we had to try and rescue it. My friend ended up falling into the swamp up to her waist, and I had to swoop in and save everyone. After we all got out we collapsed on the bank in laughter and tears. I think you had to be there to understand how hilarious it was really.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
When I was eating my pizza earlier
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Well, I basically just used my tumblr blog's name (unvouged.tumblr.com). There isn't really a meaning behind it and I'm thinking of changing it soon.
31: Last book you read?
Allegiant - The Divergent Trilogy, Veronica Roth
32: The book you’re currently reading?
How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
33: Last show you watched?
Homeland of course. I've almost watched a whole series in the past 2 days. Where's my medal.
34: Last person you talked to?
Probably myself, or my friend Shan
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Cousin
36: Favorite food?
Lasagne, pizza, anything made by my Grandma&Chinese Duck Pancakes
37: Place you want to visit?
EVERYWHERE. Australia, Thailand, California, but America in general, Japan, Paris, New York.
38: Last place you were?
My fridge
39: Do you have a crush?
Not really anyone in real life, just people I havent met&never will like Max Irons, Douglas Booth, Sam Clafflin, Robert Pattinson, Liam Hemsworth, Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Fransisco Lachowski, Dave Franco, Fetus Justin Bieber, and many more.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Hmmm let me cast my mind back to never 
41: Last time you were insulted?
Today
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
What kind of a question is this?? Nobody wants to know my favourite flavour of sweet. 
43: What instruments do you play??
Guitar
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
I don't really wear jewelery, but I have this lovely choker necklace thing with a saturn charm on it that I love.
45: Last sport you played?
lol no
46: Last song you sang?
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees


So there you have it, 46 questions that I'm sure you were dying to know. You are now rich in knowledge about yours truly and will never have to ponder upon what my favourite flavour of sweet might be ever again!

Olivia x

No comments:

Post a Comment