Saturday 19 April 2014

SHOE CRUSH: TRUCKERS

ASOS HAT TRICK/ RIVER ISLAND WHITE CLEATED SOLE PLATFORM SANDALS/VAGABOND DIOON MULTI STRAP BLACK HEELED SANDALS/RIVER ISLAND SILVER METALLIC CLEATED SOLE PLATFORM SANDALS/TOPSHOP FERNANDO/ASOS FEAR

THEY'RE SO UGLY THAT THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL
I've fallen madly in love with chunky heels at the moment, after seeing them all over tumblr&in Company Magazine, and in all my favourite shops. I particularly love the Asos Fear Chunky Sandals (top&bottom right), and can't wait till my birthday so I can get money to buy them. I know these aren't everybody's cup of tea, but I can't get enough of them and thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you. I think these would look so nice with mom jeans, or shorts or skirts or anything at all, and are such a good piece to have for this 'S/S Transitional Period'. The white or holographic ones would probably go with more things, since the black could look a bit too harsh&bulky with more summery floral looks. 
Are you a fan of the ugly chunky shoe hype?

1 comment:

  1. cool post! i love these shoes too x

    peculiarthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete