Sunday 8 June 2014

FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO




EBAY TSHIRT
GRANDMA'S WARDROBE/JAEGER SKIRT
COW VINTAGE JACKET
EBAY SHOES
H&M HAT
PRIMARK SUNGLASSES

Hi, today I went to see the highly anticipated 22 Jump Street, I've been waiting agesss for it to come out in the cinema. It was absolutely hilarious, probably better than the first film and despite his age I still want to marry Channing Tatum. I went with Shan, and to be honest we both felt slightly overdressed to go and sit in a dark room and watch the film, but nevertheless I like my outfit today. 
My t-shirt is from eBay and is sporting my favourite band, Arctic Monkeys. My shoes are also from ebay and are inspired by my 'Shoe Crush: Truckers' post. For ages I've wanted an American Apparel Tennis Skirt, but they're a bit out of my price range at the moment, so when my Grandma found this in her wardrobe and gave it to me, I could not believe my eyeballs. I think it looks exactly the same and I got it for £0 so I'm very happy.

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so so nice! Love how you love arctic monkeys! xxx

    itsamyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, do you like them too? xx

      Delete
  2. I adore your skirt! Really want to see 22 jump street, I'm a bit obsessed with Channing Tatum haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you should go see it, channing looked gorgeous as usual and it was hilarious

      Delete