Saturday 7 June 2014

LIFE UPDATES

Since my camera is broke and the weather is awful I cant really stand in my garden and take pictures for outfit posts (although I do have a lot of new stuff that I want to upload). I kind of want to convert my blog into a mixture of outfit posts and writings on whatever I'm thinking about, so kind of following suit of Rookie but obviously in my own style etc. 

Anyway, this post is just a quick one on general things happening in my life at the moment.
Two weeks ago I went on holiday to the South of France and it was really fun and warm but I'm not very tanned unfortunately. We have a lot of friends there and it's kind of like a second home because we've being going since I was 4, and a kind of 'summer community' has developed over time and I enjoy their company very much. I got to use my new Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 quite a bit whilst there too, and finally wear all my new summer clothes/shoes purchases as well.

For my friend Shan's birthday (peculiarthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk) next month, we're going to Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London and I can't waittttt. I'm a massive fan of all the films and the books I've read so far (I'm only on Goblet of Fire so I can't call myself a true die hard fan until I've finished them all lols). I need to save my money because theres so many things I want to buy there (i.e wands, butterbeer, chocolate frogs, robes, scarfs etc). Has anyone been to Harry Potter World before? Was it good??

Also, I've booked Jake Bugg tickets and I am beyond excited because he's so good and I've never seen him live before and we're standing and it'll be crazyyyy. It's in October so we'll have to wait a bit though and the tickets were £27 and I can not wait. I'm going with my best friend Shan who I have previously mentioned, her brother and his friend. 

Some pictures from my holiday:




No comments:

Post a Comment