Sunday 12 January 2014

DOWN IN THE WOODS TODAY










TOPSHOP COAT
URBAN OUTFITTERS JEANS 
RIVER ISLAND T-SHIRT
RIVER ISLAND BOOTS

Ok so, this is what I wore today. I recently purchased a pair of mom jeans, which was a bit of a commitment since they are extremely hard to pull off. Because of how baggy and over sized they are compared to my usual option of disco pants, they are very comfortable to wear. I like to pair them with any of my white or black t-shirts, tucked in messily at the front. I don't think there has been more than one day after buying my boots that i haven't worn them. They're very similar to the Vagabond Dioon Elastic Chelsea Boots, but definitely a cheaper option. I got my coat for Christmas, as I'd wanted it for ages. It does a great job of keeping me warm, and goes with everything in my wardrobe (especially since its black!).
Since its Sunday, and all i did was walk my dog&homework, i thought that a more casual outfit would be good, yet the second i got back from being in the cold i was in my pyjamas. What do you do on Sundays?  




4 comments:

  1. Great jeans! They look so vintage but I see they are from UO! WOW! So cool! Loving the boots

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tysm, I basically havent taken these jeans off yet aha x

      Delete