Saturday 11 January 2014

Introduction

Hello and Welcome to the first post of UNVOUGED. 

So, I've decided to start a fashion/beauty blog. I'm alwaysss looking at other people's blogs and thought i would join in. I absolutely love fashion, so this blog will mainly be OOTD's, hauls, style inspiration posts, etc. But there will definitely be a lot of beauty posts too, maybe even a little music&books will creep onto here as well. 

I should probably get started by introducing myself. My names Olivia Mae Hastings and I am from Birmingham, United Kingdom. My life consists of scrolling down my tumblr dashboard (unvouged.tumblr.com), eating pizza, watching Skins, buying clothes&make-up, attempting and constantly failing at trying to sort out my hair, and reading. I love reading. I have a slight addiction to The Hunger Games Trilogy, Divergent, Harry Potter&anything by John Green. I am fluent in the language of sarcasm. My obsessions include Alexa Chung, white t-shirts with black graphics (as you will see later on), Swim Deep, dark bushy eyebrows, the Arctic Monkeys, cacti and the smell of birthday cake. 

Hopefully, this blog will improve dramatically over time, after i find my feet and decide what i want the overall style of my blog to be. So bare with me as i get to grips with everything. Thanks.



1 comment:

  1. Hi im loving your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster award, check out my blog to see what to do next :) xx

    ReplyDelete