Saturday 18 January 2014

TILE PRINT & T-BAR SHOES










URBAN OUTFITTERS DRESS
TOPSHOP T-SHIRT
PRIMARK TIGHTS
I have only just realized that there's a ladder in my tights. Oops. 
Today I went out for lunch with my Mom, so thought I'd wear this pinafore dress. It's one of my most worn clothing items, but because it's fairly short, I had to battle against the wind all day to keep it from blowing up. Underneath it I have my white t-shirt with two mirrored birds on it (which you can't see anyway). I like to wear anything simple&white under the dress since it already has a strong print. These are actually my school shoes, but I think wearing them with dresses and skirts adds more of a girly/dainty feel to the outfit.
P.S excuse the moody face 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! :D you look beautiful :) The shoes are super cute!! Great post :D
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely outfit! p.s your hair is beaut x

    ReplyDelete