Wednesday 27 August 2014

HOLIDAY HAUL







Slight cactus overload. Slight. I've just got back from my holiday to Majorca and France and thought I'd so a haul post of all the stuff I got whilst there/ at the airport. Firstly, I found this little shop called 'Gem 'n' Co' in a village in France, and they sold loads of different types of gem stones and quartz and rocks and jewelry and it was pretty cool. I got two chunks of quartz and three gem stones to put around my room. 
At a market in Majorca there was a stall selling really cheap necklaces and I purchased this hamsa hand necklace. I visited a different market in Majorca as well, and found these mirrored aviators that I rather liked, the only negative of them being that when wearing them, the whole family use them as mirrors and it can get very irritating. At the airport in paperchase I saw this gorgeouss cactus notebook and I love it. You can never have enough notebooks in life. Also at the airport in duty free, my lovely mother treated me to MAC's All That Glitters eyeshadow. In the pan it looks boring and slightly brown (I think that's just due to bad lighting), but on the eye its so nice and rose gold champagne coloured and I wore it almost every night on holiday. 

3 comments:

  1. The cactus notebook is so cute! I nominated you for the Liebster award if you'd like to do it, sorry if you already have :) Here's the link to my post where you can find the questions: http://carpe-noctems.weebly.com/blog/the-liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
  2. cacti are always a good idea ;)
    - M

    ReplyDelete