Tuesday 5 August 2014

SALLY CINNAMON




eBay T-Shirt
Urban Outfitters Dungarees
ASOS Shoes
Camden Market Sunglasses
 I recently brought these denim dungarees, which I rather like. They're kind of over-sized and bordering on tomboyish, but I prefer this type to properly fitted shorts and think it gives more of a 80's-90's feel to the outfit. I recently made my first ever ASOS purchase, which included these gold holographic shoes. I think they make most of my boring outfits a lot more interesting and I don't think I have ever owned such a brightly coloured shoe. Also, they are extremely comfortable, which is a bonus.

2 comments:

  1. I love dungarees, and yours are so cute! Baggy dungarees are definitely better. You look like you're about to go exploring and have an amazing adventure :) xx

    www.jessthetics.com

    ReplyDelete