Tuesday 26 August 2014

SUPERSONIC



TOPSHOP DRESS
ASOS SHOES
SUNGLASSES FROM A MARKET IN MAJORCA
I'm quite looking forward to autumn and jumpers and coats and the jake bugg concert. I've just returned from my holiday in Majorca and France and it hasn't stopped raining since I stepped off the plane. Ah home sweet home. These outfit photos were taken in Majorca in our apartment garden where it was nice and hot and warm enough to wear a dress. I've had this simple black dress for ages and I still love it, despite its very basic style. This is basically the most simple look ever, no accessories or a jacket or anything, just the dress. To my despair, my favourite chunky black sandals broke whilst on holiday so I opted for my holographic sandals instead. I think I'm going to be doing another holiday related post so expect that soon.

2 comments: